Designed to indicate low tire pressure, a tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) can help drivers prevent unsafe operating conditions and reduced fuel economy. The new WELLS® Vehicle Electronics Programmable TPMS enables you to diagnose and clone tire pressure sensors in 95% of vehicles currently in operation.
Why choose a WELLS TPMS?
Diagnose, scan, ID clone and ID create with a single tool. You only need the year, make and model to start the new sensor function.
- Six programmable sensor part numbers available
- Compatible with original tire pressure monitoring systems
- 315MHz or 433 MHz sensors
- Battery manufactured by an OE supplier
- Easy to program
- Easy to duplicate the OE sensor to the Wells sensor
- FREE subscription updates
- Supports English, German, Slovakia, Spanish and French
- Tool will pay for itself within several sensor sales
TPMS Vehicle Relearn Procedures
ENTER YOUR VEHICLE INFORMATION HERE to learn the sensor frequency and procedure for your vehicle.
TPMS Tool Updater Interface
Windows PC required.
TPMS Tool Resources
- TPMS Owners Manual
- TPMS Instruction Sheet - English
- TPMS Instruction Sheet - Spanish
- TPMS Features and Benefits